The fact is that everyone is born with a different skin. Whether your face is problematic or not, you constantly have to take care of it. Before you begin the search for the perfect cosmetics for your face, you need to know what type of skin you have.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The type of skin can be very simply determined visually. First is the need to carefully wash your face for no more traces of cosmetics it. Without applying any kind and any cream, leave the skin to relax 3-4 hours. Then, with just one look in the mirror you can easily determine your skin type.
Normal skin – balanced complexion without unnecessary flash. The skin looks smooth, supple and fresh. After it has no defects such as pores, pimples, blemishes and brown etc.
Masks for normal skin
• One tablespoon powdered milk mixed with 1 tsp baby cream and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the face, leave it to act for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
• Mix 2 grated carrots 1 tipped egg white and 1 teaspoon olive oil. The mixture is applied to the face, where it is necessary to act for 20 minutes.
• One teaspoon of salt mixed with 1 tablespoon yogurt, 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon honey. The resulting mixture is applied on the face for 10 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
Dry skin – thin, soft, smooth, matte. In his early years looks very beautiful, but she is very slope to early aging. You appear peeling early loses its elasticity and wrinkles appear, particularly in the area around the eyes.
Masks for dry skin
• Mix 100g of honey, 2 egg yolks, 100 olive oil and then heated. The mask is applied to face several times at intervals of 5-7 minutes. Remove from the face using a cotton dipped in lime tea.
• 2 are made of boiled potatoes, they are added to one egg yolk and fresh milk little to the mixture become a thick slurry. Is applied to the face and after 15 minutes, washed with warm water.
• Half a banana mash and mix with 3 tablespoons yogurt. Is applied to the face where to stand for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with chamomile tea.
Oily skin – thick and coarse, with large pores and oily shine, often followed by form comedones. After outer view this leather reminiscent of zest. The good side of this skin type is that longer retains its elasticity.
Masks for Oily Skin
• In mixed egg white add 1 tsp lemon juice,then stir again. Apply to face a layer of the mixture, wait 10 minutes and then apply another layer. Once you spend 5 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water. This mask tightening pores, smoothes the wrinkles and whitens skin.
• With a cup of boiling water pour 3 tablespoons finely chopped cucumber. Once you spend 2-3 hours liquid stream. To it add 1 tbsp honey and honey mix until dissolved. The resulting mixture is applied to the face using the cotton after 30 minutes is removed with warm water. A mixture of honey and cucumber juice is very effective agent for the treatment of comedones.
• Mix 1 tablespoon clay powder (available from pharmacies) with 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Allow the mixture to act on the face 20 minutes. Clay masks perfectly clean oily skin.
Combination skin – also shows characteristics of normal and oily / dry skin. Usually the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) is oily skin, prone to the formation of comedones, and the rest of the face is normal.